Tasty Tilapia With Avocado
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Dash salt (or to taste)
- Dash pepper (or to taste)
- 1 avocado (peeled and chopped)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- ¼ cup black olives (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a 9" x 13" baking dish with parchment paper. Place the fish fillets on the paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika, and mix well with a spoon. Brush this mixture over the fish, coating each fillet completely.
- Bake the fish for 20 to 25 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Insert a fork carefully into the fillet, and twist gently. The flesh should flake easily into pieces without much effort on your part.
- Meanwhile, combine the avocado, cherry tomatoes, olives, lemon juice, and parsley in a small bowl. Place the fish on a serving platter then spoon the avocado mixture over the fish, and serve immediately.