Best Baked Chicken Meatballs
Serves: 6 servings
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1 egg
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (optional – makes meatballs more moist and yummy)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- additional seasonings optional!
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and a little cooking spray.
- Mix: Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Roll: Roll the mixture into about 30 small balls. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake: Bake for 25-30 minutes.