Veal Parmesan Meatballs
- 9 ounces ground beef
- 9 ounces ground veal
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 fluid ounces milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- Olive oil for frying
- 2 eggs
- 1 fl ounce water
- 8 ounces breadcrumbs
- Put all ground meat in a large bowl. Add 1 cup of breadcrumbs, garlic, cheese, 2 beaten eggs, parsley, and salt. Mix well.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- Form the meatballs by rolling them in a circular motion in the palms of your hands.
- Beat remaining eggs and water together. Coat the meatballs in egg and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
- Add meat balls to heated oil and cook about 2-3 minutes on each side, making sure they are well browned.
- Put in a 350F oven and cook another 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with minced parsley.