Slow-Cooker Triple-Berry French Toast
- 1 loaf cubed challah bread
- ¾ cup sliced strawberries
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ¾ cup raspberries
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- Grease the inside of the slow cooker with nonstick spray. Arrange the challah bread, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in the slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, heavy cream, maple syrup, vanilla extract and cinnamon to combine. Pour the mixture evenly over the bread.
- Dot the butter evenly over the surface of the bread. Cook on high for 1½ to 2 hours. Serve immediately, with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.