Slow Cooker Beef Short Ribs
- 4 pounds boneless or bone-in beef short ribs about 8 short ribs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups beef broth
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Season the short ribs with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Sear the short ribs on each of the 4 sides for about 60 seconds per side.
- Pour the beef broth, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder into a slow cooker and stir together. Place the short ribs into the liquid in the slow cooker.
- Place rosemary sprig on top of meat and put the lid on. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, until meat is tender.