Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Honey-Balsamic Glaze
- 1½ pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and stir gently. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are caramelized and fork tender.
- Place roasted Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, honey and balsamic vinegar and toss to coat. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper.