Parmesan Crusted Cod
- 4 cod filets
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the Parmesan, paprika, parsley and salt. Drizzle the cod with olive oil (rubbing it into the front and back of filet), then dredge in the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers. Transfer to the baking sheet. Top cod with any leftover cheese mixture.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-15 minutes. Serve with the lemon slices.