Serves: 6 servings
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Place oven rack in upper-middle position. Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Cut potatoes into ¾ to 1 inch thick slices, discarding ends. Toss potatoes in butter mixture. Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and flip potatoes over. Return to oven and roast for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven and flip one more time. Add the broth and garlic to the pan and carefully return to oven. Roast for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.