Honey Grilled Pork Loin
- 1 (3 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame oil
- cooking spray
- Trim fat, butterfly roast by cutting lengthwise to ½ inch of other side.
- Place in dish or large zip-loc.
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, and garlic, pour over roast.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or more.
- turning occasionally.
- Remove roast, discard marinade.
- Combine brown sugar, honey and sesame oil in a saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Place roast over medium hot coals (350-400°F).
- Brush with mixture.
- Cook 20-25 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160°F.
- Baste frequently.