Honey Ginger Dijon Glazed Pork Chops
- 4-6 pork loin chops, thick cut will work best
- 2 tbsp. fresh grated ginger root
- ½ cup honey
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and grill lightly for only a couple of minutes per side.
- After turning once, begin brushing on the glaze, turning the pork chops every minute for about 5 -6 minutes or until they are completely cooked to about 160 degrees F on a meat thermometer inserted into the center.
- Let the pork chops rest for 5 -10 minutes before serving.
- ---To make the glaze---
- Simply simmer all the glaze ingredients together over medium low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Watch the glaze carefully, you want a gentle simmer or the honey on the glaze will foam up considerably and possibly boil over.