Serves: About 12
- 1 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cut into 1 inch rings
- ¼ teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- salt to taste
- Place pineapple in a large resealable plastic bag. Add honey, butter, hot pepper sauce, and salt. Seal bag, and shake to coat evenly. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or preferably overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Grill pineapple for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until heated through and grill marks appear.