Easy Shepherd's Pie
- 1 pound ground lamb or beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 10 oz frozen peas and carrots defrosted
- 10.5 oz can corn drained
- 10 oz can tomato soup or mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook lamb or beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Stir in soup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, basil and pepper. Spread into the bottom of a 2 qt casserole dish. Sprinkle with peas, carrots and corn.
- Spoon mashed potatoes overtop and top with cheese.
- Baked 25-30 minutes or until bubbly