- 1 (14.75-oz.) can salmon, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Chopped fresh dill
- ½ c. panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ c. Mayonaise
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg, beaten
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- Baby spinach, for serving
- To a large bowl, add first 8 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and mix until well incorporated.
- Form into 5, evenly-sized patties. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook patties in batches until golden and crispy, 3-4 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve over spinach with lemon wedges for squeezing.