Curried Chicken Salad
- 1 lb. boneless skinless breasts, cooked and cut into cubes
- 2 tsp. carrots, shredded
- 2 tbsp. stalks celery, thinly sliced
- ½ c. toasted cashews
- ¼ c. freshly chopped cilantro
- ¼ c. raisins
- FOR THE DRESSING
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ Greek yogurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Make dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, and honey and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad ingredients and toss until combined.