Caesar Angel Hair
- 12 oz. angel hair
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pt. creamy Caesar dressing
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ c. freshly chopped parsley
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair until al dente. Drain and reserve 1 cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper then add to skillet. Cook until chicken is golden and cooked through, 8 minutes per side. Let rest 10 minutes, then slice into strips. Wipe skillet clean.
- Return skillet to medium heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy. Drain on a paper towel—lined plate. Reserve about two tablespoons of bacon fat in skillet.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Pour in broth to deglaze pan. Stir in Caesar dressing and bring mixture to a low simmer. Add angel hair, Parmesan, lemon juice, and parsley and toss until combined. (If sauce is too thick, gradually add pasta water, about 1⁄4 cup at a time until you reach your desired consistency.)