BLT Pasta Salad
Serves: About 6
- 2 cups uncooked farfalle pasta
- 4 cups chopped or torn Romaine lettuce
- 1,5 cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 slices bacon cooked to crispy, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- For the dressing:
- ¼ cup Ranch dressing
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the box. Drain, rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together dressing ingredients. Pour over salad. Toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve right away.
- Notes: 1) You can use any bite-size pasta you like. Rotini is a fantastic option! 2) Feel free to skip the onion, if you are not a fan. 3) For a mayo-free option, replace mayonnaise with more sour cream or Ranch dressing. Just make sure to make ¾ cup of mixture. You can also use healthier options, like avocado mayo. 4) Feel free to use more bacon! 5) I used on-the-vine tomatoes for this salad. Roma is another great option. You can also use cherry tomatoes. 6) You can use white vinegar but I highly recommend apple cider vinegar in cooking.