Baked Cream Cheese Rangoons
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅛ tsp. minced garlic
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- 1 egg
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, garlic, salt and green onion until well mixed.
- Whisk egg until well beaten in a small bowl.
- Place one teaspoon of cream cheese mixture into the center of one wonton wrapper.
- Dip your finger into the beaten egg and lightly coat the outer edges of the wonton wrapper..
- Bring all the corners of the wonton together up to the center and pinch. Pinch all the sides together to to form an "X" or star appearance. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Repeat for remaining wontons.
- Lightly spray the tops of the wontons with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 7-12 minutes or until tops are golden brown in color.