Baked Buttery Herb Chicken & Potatoes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (pounded to even thickness)
- 4 cups quartered baby red & gold potatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 packet dried Italian salad dressing
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- fresh herbs for garnish (such as thyme, rosemary, or parsley)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place chicken and potatoes on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Brush or drizzle over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. Sprinkle fresh herbs over the top and serve immediately.