Bacon, Egg & Avocado Sandwiches
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 bacon strips, halved crosswise
- 2 large eggs
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 4 thin slices tomato
- ½ medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 slices Gouda cheese, optional
- 1 slice red onion, separated into rings, optional
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Pour off drippings.
- In same skillet, break eggs, one at a time, into pan; immediately reduce heat to low. Cook until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken. Remove from heat; sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Spread Miracle Whip over two slices of toast. Top with bacon, eggs, tomato, avocado and, if desired, cheese and onion. Spread butter over remaining toast; place over top.