Apple Cranberry and Almond Coleslaw
- ¾ cup fat free Greek Yogurt (I recommend using Fage, other brands may will be too thin)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small cabbage , shredded (6 - 7 cups packed)
- 1½ cups matchstick carrots
- 2 large gala apples , sliced into matchsticks (about 3 cups)
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ¾ cup sliced almonds or 1 cup slivered almonds
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- In a mixing bowl whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, honey and apple cider vinegar until smooth, while seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl toss together cabbage, carrots, apples, green onions, almonds and cranberries. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately for best results.